<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

global thanks 

As we rapidly approach American Thanksgiving, and the official beginning of Overeating Season, please allow me to pause, and give thanks to you, my dear reader.

It never ceases to amaze me that people take time from their otherwise busy lives to read my rants and ramblings. I am humbled and remain grateful that somehow my voice is heard above the cyber-din by many fine folks across the globe.

As we all give thanks for the bounty and goodness of our lives, please know, my dear reader, that you are yet another star in my celestial sky of thankful things.


Like Bartles and Jaymes of old, I thank you for your support.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com