<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 29, 2004

hypocrisy 

Lest you, my dear reader, think that I am some sort of mindless Dubyabasher blindly devoted to voting for The Other Guy as long as he's not Dubya, let me reassure you. . . They are all a bunch of egotistical self-serving hypocritical bastards.

Kerry and Dubya should both go fuck themselves. I'm sure it would be the best sex either one of them as ever had.

"He arrived on stage to cheers and the musical strains of Bruce Springsteen's 'No Surrender.'"

WAIT! BREAKING NEWS! JAMES TAYLOR HAS JUST TAKEN THE STAGE AND IS SINGING "AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL".

(James Taylor? Oh yeah, Kerry, the former vet hippie wannabe cuz he wanted to bang Jane Fonda (okay, I know it's fake, but it's funny, and c'mon, it was the 60's, everyone wanted to bang Barbarella. Hell, I would've.)

Damnit! Now I've been distracted from the purpose of the rant. Hmm. . . that's probably Their plan.

Oh yeah. . .

Ah fuck it. . . I can rant later. Summer school's over. The Boy is sound asleep. I've got a bottle of cheap vodka and the next week plus two days off. I've got The Wife. . . hmmm. . .

("mmmm. . . yeah, baby. . . please. . . . ah. . . ah. . . okay. . . okay. . . can I call you 'Barbarella' ? . . yes, oh yes!")

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com