<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

torment 

Lest you, my dear reader think that my relative recent silence from the land o' blog is any indication if ill tidings, please allow me to now reassure you.

As I have previously stated, things are good. Very good. I have been spending my evenings enjoying the comforts of family life. The Wife is on a break from nursing school and The Boy is well, The Boy. It is often true that no news is good news.

My current state of relative tranquility was quite unexpectedly and rudely interupted this morning.

This morning I was traveling back to school following a vocational outing with a student. The bus driver had the radio on.

It was then my peace was shattered, by this, The Worst Song Ever by The Worst Artist Ever.

Quaff! Oh, quaff! Time and time again my mind is racked with torment! Help me, my dear reader, by shouldering this burden with me.

I thank you for your support.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com