<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 30, 2006

happy birthday to me 

My dear reader join me in a toast to my new heroes (yes, I'm still working on that keg).

First of all, I thank the mighty Jake, his kindness and generousity have made this possible. Yes, I know, it's not much to look at just now, but it has opened up a whole new world of possibility for this humble correspondent. I've got a whole new set of skills to learn. Please stay with me as I set out on a new adventure of no longer simply bringing the noyz, but spreading it both globally and galatically.

Secondly, I know this was not officially in honor of my birthday, but it might as well have been. I said this before, I'll say it again. . .

Stephen Colbert is a God with Balls of Steel.

If you have not yet seen his speech at the annual White House Correspondents' Dinner, by all means check it out both here (part 1) and here (part 2).

If you prefer the written word, then go here.

Sitting back and watching dubya get his ass handed to him on a gilded platter just plain makes my freakin' day. . . by a comic. . . a "fake" journalist. . . under the satirical guise of being a big fan and supporter!

Balls of steel.

Sweet fucking sweet.

I'll bet ya dollars to donuts he's not invited back next year.

Happy birthday to me.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com