<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 29, 2006

got a nibble 

The second chapter in my tale of Tata Bennard:
_________

To: dr.noyz@yahoo.com
Subject: Urgent
From: "buchi" (tata6@myway.com)
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 00:55:27 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Polymer Noyz,

I am very happy to recieve your email,Firstly I assure you that this business will be very successful and has no legal implications whatsoever as I have investigated and found out that no risk involved.

So you have to feel very free with me as I am now beggining to trust you and promise that I will never let you down, I want to have that promise from you also.

At this time what is needed now is the A/c information where you want the money to be transfered so that I will apply for the Release of the Fund according to Inheritance procedure.If you can be fast,the Transfer can be concluded under 10 banking days but you should keep the business to yourself You should not tell your bank that money is coming to your account because they may ask you questions that you may not be able to answer. I will tell you what and when to tell your bank with all the necessary document to back the source and origin of the fund as legitimate fund that do not originate from drug or money laundry.Here is the data needed by the Bank for the processing.

Beneficiary Name:...........
Account number..............
Bank Name:..................
Bank Address:...............
Swift Code:.................
Your Telephone & Fax No:..............

On receipt of the above information and a strong assurance from you that my trust and confidence in you is not misplaced,I will apply for release on your behalf with your account Details,This will enable the Bank process the payment Officially to your account and Foreign exchange Approval will be issued you by the National Treasury Department Of Finance in your favour legalizing the transfer so that your Government or your Bank will not question about source\origin of the Fund as the National Treasury Department Of Finace has already Legalized\Authorize the Transfer under the back up cover of repatriation of earning\investing scheme.

After the processing and subsequent Approval by the Bank, you will be required to travel to the Bank' Offshore Fudiciary Office at hong kong,holland london and malayasia to endorse the Release order of the Funds According to international Law of inheritace.
After the signing,the fund will be transferred to your account in your present and you will call your bank to confirm receipt of the fund in your account.

I am planning to meet with you two days ahead of the money going into your A/c. I want you to repose your full trust and confidence in me because this a great opportunity for us and it will be of great benefit for our generations generations.

After the proper sharing of the first $6 Million, we will be together and I will have the remaining balance transferred to your account and we will also share the same as I stated earlier.

I need your tel nos both private and office for easy communication a Waiting anxiously to hear from you.

God Bless You.

Mr. Bennard.
__________

The international Law of inheritance? Wow. That shit is piled high and deep. My turn!

Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 08:58:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: "polymer noyz" (dr.noyz@yahoo.com)
Subject: Re: Urgent
To: tata6@myway.com
Dearest Mr. Bennard

Let me begin by congratulating you on your prompt response to my previous correspondence. It pleasures me greatly. I am beginning to trust you and your promise that you will not let me down.

I reassure you that I have spoken not of this matter with another living soul, save my beloved black Labrador Retriever Sophie. I assure you that I am a good and decent man and not the deviant described in press accounts. I assure you of my innocence in my current legal entanglement. "Animal cruelty"? Hardly, as Sophie is frequently the instigator in our romps.

However, before I feel very free with you I hope you will grant me one small favor and provide some information to easy my concerns. I understand that in some cultures, business is conducted as though it were gambling affair of cards with each player slowly revealing their hands until one is victor and one is vanquished. That is not my belief. I believe that business affairs should be conducted as if by young lovers, each in turn slowly revealing greater glimpses of their nubile flesh until their collapes in passionate ecstacy of profits.

Please allow me the indulgence of continuing my metaphor. As you are the seductor in this circumstance, please go first and provide me with additional information so that I may better repose my full trust and confidence in you.

You state you are in Africa. Where in Africa? I recall from my primary school studies of geography that Africa is a very large place with many diverse ecosystems. Are you by chance in or near a jungle? Are there lions? Tigers? Bears?

Oh my.

I trust that you are far from the shores of Namibia. How painful it must be for you to witness your ebony brethren whore themselves for the vanities of the American filmstars who hide from their beauty and their fame so that the product of their passion may be produced with privacy. Brangelina indeed! An entire nation appears to have bowed before their wealth and answers their plantation calls with cries of "yes mas'er". And to name the child Shiloh of all things! Will they name their next child Gettysburg or Sherman's March to Atlanta?

My new friend, I urge you to provide satisfactory responses to my queries, for I am anxious to more fully reveal myself to you so that this business venture may successfully proceed. As I have stated, it's how I best believe the business game is played.

It is your turn.

most sincerely,

The Good Doctor Polymer Noyz

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com