<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 17, 2006

scam you right back 

Last time I tried to play along, no one ever wrote back. Perhaps I'll have more luck this time.

From today's electronic correspondence. . .

From: "albert quattara"
Subject: From Albert Quattara (Urgent Matter)
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 15:39:24 +0000

Good day to you!

I am requesting for your assistance in a transaction of Considerable gain for both of us.
I am Mr. albert T.quattara, I was one of the scarcity agents of Mr. Charles Taylor ex-president of Liberal, and I use to carry Gold, Diamond and Funds to Ghana from there I make arrangement to move them to his foreign associate in America, Europe and Asia. Before he was arrested in Nigeria and taking to face the United Nation War Criminal Court. I was making arrangement of moving of some funds (15million dollars) and about 150kg of Gold dust for him to Asia for his foreign associate which I later deposited with a security financial company in Ghana after his arrest.

I am asking for your assistance and involvement so that we can get these funds and Gold dust for ourselves and if you can also arrange for buyer after moving them out of Africa. You will be required to come down to Ghana personally for this transaction to be completed.

I assure you that everything will go smoothly if you choose to be part of this transaction.
If you do decide to get involved then I expect total commitment from you and I am offering you 50% of the total funds after selling the Gold dust.
If you are interested in this deal, then contact me immediately via email (furnished above) for further details.

I am presenting residing in Abidjan ā€“ Cote Dā€™ Ivoire.
thanke for your time
regards,

Mr. albert T. quattara.

Oooh, I've never considered the possibility of making a fortune dealing in gold dust. How exciting! My response. . .

Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 10:47:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: From Albert Quattara (Urgent Matter)
To: albert_quattara@yahoo.co.uk

My Dear Mr. Quattara,

What a great pleasure it is to hear from you sir, how most fortuitous is your solicitation! I will gladly assist you in a transaction of Considerable gain for both of us.

You see sir, current circumstance necessitate that I travel to Ghana in the near future to attend to a rather unpleasant personal matter. So that you will better understand the nature of my predicament, I shall share with you details of my current situation.

Unfortunately for my mother, God rest her soul, my youngest sister Olphelia does not make prudent choices. Olphelia currently finds herself in the indentured employment of a tall Swede who calls himself Jens. Over the course of the past few years Mr. Jens has earned a rather considerable fortune providing the services of attractive and fair-skinned young European girls to local government officials and visiting dignitaries. He operates his business through the back of a bookshop in the heart of the Labadi district in Accra. Pleasure beach indeed. It seems as though Olphelia's recreational habits have caused her indebtedness to Mr. Jens, and oh baby, some habits are hard to break. Sadly, my poor sweet sister continues to ride the white horse while being ridden by members of the ruling party.

As my poor mother, God rest her soul, would surely die if she was not dead already at the thought of her fair flower being on the receiving end of a Dirty Sanchez delivered by the Mayor of Tema, I have taken upon myself to save my sister from her current sqaulorous state.

I will be traveling to Ghana very soon. I fly from Heathrow to Accra on the 23rd. If you still have interest to proceed with this transaction, please meet with me on the morning of the 25th.

I will be having coffee at a delicatessen operated by an associate, an American ex-patriate Jew from New York, a Mr. Hasselstein, across from the main market on the north side.

I shall know you by the order you place, a pastrami on rye with extra mustard and a kosher dill on the side.

And believe you me sir, I shall come prepared for business. "Send lawyers, guns, and money" as the great poet Warren Zevon once sang. I shall be stocked up on at least two of the three.

good day to you sir.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com