<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 13, 2007

or sometimes not 

another item from the morning's news:
"Nobody knows that," Thompson said. "I've been very sick. ... I was very sick the day of the debate. I had all of the problems with the flu and bronchitis that you have, including running to the bathroom. I was just hanging on. I could not wait until the debate got off so I could go to the bathroom.
Ah, how refreshing! We have a new and truly appropriate topic given that most them already babble around like an over-tired three year old on a mean Dimetapp bender.

Let's discuss the aspiring presidential poo, shall we?

Okay, let's begin. . .

Tell me Senator McCain, do you suffer from occasional bouts of irregularity? Hey Obama, how's your consistency? Solid and firm? Yes, just like your handshake. Oh that's just swell!

Brownback? Well, yeah sort of. Ah dude, that's just gross. Get up off the floor, go take a shower and cut back on the fried foods for a few days.

And please pray tell me, Mr. Thompson, from your individual but sadly not unique perspective, what was it like to have your head so far up there you could actually see it coming?

"Fools and thieves are well disguised

In the temple and market place"

- N. Peart

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com