<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

omen? 

Independence Day Eve day. . .

Hey baby, it's almost the fourth of July.

The extended family visit weekend has come to an end. The Wife and The Boy are tucked in and sleeping. For the first time in seemingly the past week or so I step out on the back patio for a moment of quiet and peace.

The first song I hear when I fire up the iBook. . .

The Clash, Clampdown.

The second, Sixty Years On.

The third. . .
In my dream I was drowning my sorrows
But my sorrows they learned to swim
Surrounding me, going down on me
Spilling over the brim
In waves of regret, waves of joy
I reached out for the one I tried to destroy
You, you said you'd wait until the end of the world
Just when I think I can't take it anymore. . .
I sit at my table and wage war on myself
Cripes man, what a freakin' night. Not just night, but the entire last few days.

And I mean that. Really, I do.

Ah, sweet vodka ease the pain. . .

You think the guys over at Radio Paradise have been listening to Alex Jones?

Ah, I'll be alright in the morning. Just feeling a little stressed.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com