<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 13, 2007

it jus'ain't right 

Well my dear reader, it's been a while but you have been subjected to related ranting in the past.

I'm okay with it. So I'm sure you are also. Some things are just so scary that they deserve repeated mentioning.

I find no reassurance in the fact that at least one of the weasels running the show have some frighteningly curious interpretations about how things are supposed to work around here.

Admittedly, this Padilla guy is probably not exactly the type of fella you'd invite over on a Sunday afternoon to eat a slice of pie with your grandmother. But still, he's an American citizen and therefore one of us. What our government did to him, yes our government allegedly of, by and for the people, acting in our name in the protection and service of us, jus'ain't right.

This jus'ain't the country my father taught me it was. And as I'll have no option but to kick you in the balls so fucking hard you'll be throwing up your nuts if you so much as dare to imply that my father is a liar, you best jus' agree with me my dear reader and recognize that somewhere on the road to freedom and liberty we've taken one helluva wrong turn.

Don't think it can happen to you?

Sadly, very sadly, I think perhaps it can.

And I'm not alone:

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com