<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 09, 2004

accepting Mr. Fritz 

The continuing story of my late Uncle Walter's estate:
_______________

TO: ColinfritzC@netscape.net
SUBJECT: RE: HSBC Private Banking Enquiry
DATE: April 9, 2004

Mr. Fritz,

After careful consideration of the multiple issues and information pertaining to your recent correspondence, I have concluded that I have an interest in pursuing a resolution to your proposal that is to the satisfaction of both parties.

I do, however, have some concerns which require certain assurances if we are to proceed.

I am wary of your investigatory abilities as nothing in your last correspondence indicates your awareness of documentation I previously presented to Ms. Deborah Gray, from Midland Consulting Limited, London, which, in fact, does establish a kinship relationship between myself and my dearly departed Uncle Walter.

If further documenation is required to properly verify this for your records I will have to visit Granny in the home and sneak out her family photo album or possibly tear out the family tree pages from the front of her Bible.

I am currently involved in another business negotiation with an individual to obtain the sole ownership rights to several photographs and a videotape that reveal certain indiscretions; and quite graphically depict my celebration of most, if not all of the same vices that I'm certain necessitated Uncle Walter having a large sum of cash sent to Amsteredam.

From my perspective, these photographs and videotape merely demonstrate that I am something of an epicurean who on multiple occasions, in multiple places, with multiple species, lived life to the fullest. However, I am concerned that my wife and local law enforcement may take a different view should they have the opportunity to view these materials.

As a fellow businessman, I am certain that you understand the need for access to adequate financial resources to discretely handle this issue. Additionally, as we are both family men, I am certain that you fully appreciate the delicate and urgent nature of my situation.

I look forward to your next correspondence.

Sincerely,
The Good Doctor Polymer Noyz

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com