<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 03, 2004

the bitch just won't die 

or so it is written that Van Helsing was once overheard to remark.

I know the feeling.

Ms. von Munchausen update, briefly, as the hours of the night grind slowly into the dawn.

Earlier tonight, The Wife got a phone call from The Boy's caseworker with the State Child Protection Agency.

[And godammit, wouldn't you know it happened right in the freakin' middle of an episode of a "Law and Order: Criminal Intent" that we hadn't seen yet]

This is a partial list of words I heard multiple times on The Wife's end of the HOUR AND FREAKIN' HALF conversation:

- subpeona
- testify
- witness
- trial
- attorney
- court

Shudder. . . This ain't gonna be pretty. Ms. von Munchausen is a sociopath in every sense of the word. She is a viscious cornered enraged rabid dog.

And we all how you deal with a rabid dog. . . BAM!

For the first time in my life I can safely state that I am experiencing a feeling of pure hatred. It is no longer tempered with pity or compassion. Her actions have been (and continue to be) so reckless, dangerous, mean-spirited, ill-tempered, manipulative, just plain evil and so lacking in regard for other human beings, that she has driven out my ability to feel anything other than pure disgust, revulsion and yes, hatred for her.

I do not like the feeling. I do not relish it. I feel it's power and it frightens me. I have never had such an overwhelming desire or wish for the absolute and total destruction of another human being. I find myself making jokes about dancing on her grave. And in a weird type of circular logic, I find that I hate her all the more because she has provoked such a feeling of hatred in me.

I've seen a lot of zombie movies, the really cool ones several times. I know what it takes to kill the undead.

"Yo, she bitch, let's go!" - Ash (Bruce Campbell), "Army of Darkness"

And once again dear reader, let's repeat together our now familiar refrain:

All for the Love of The Boy.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com