<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 09, 2004

projecting? 

Have you seen the cover of this week's "Us" Magazine? Jessica Simpson is on the cover with the phrase "How Jessica keeps Nick happy" or something like that.

Is the writer of this story blind?

I have not read the article, nor will I, because like all truly hip devotees of pop culture, I prefer to get all of my celebrity gossip from E!, and with increasing frequency Court TV.

But I hope that when your typical young housewife from Suburbia, Kansas opens up the magazine to read what they believe will be a very profound bit of wisdom on the dynamics of a successful relationship only these two words are printed on the page:

Oral Sex.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com