<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 29, 2004

cold case file 

SOLVED!

"You can't really dust for vomit." - Nigel Tufnel, This is Spinal Tap

Well, now apparently you can.

On tonight's episode of CSI: Miami, they solved a murder by extracting DNA from vomit they found on a body buried in a peat bog in the Florida Everglades.

Cool. Fake forensic science may potentially solve the mystery of a fake drummer's death.

Or is it not so fake after all?

I didn't know Florida had peat bogs. And I didn't know that peat bogs preserved dead bodies.

I do now.

Wow! Sometimes, my poor misguided reader, I get the mistaken impression that you think TV is a bad thing.

Don't be riduculous. I'm at least two things smarter now than I was this morning.

It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com