<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

who is number one 

The Good Doctor Noyz is again most humbly honored, and proud to welcome another into the expanding realm of his blogosphere.

Ladies and gentlemen, please join me in welcoming an all around interesting fellow , a kick-ass Iron Maiden song referencer, and my dear old friend, No. 6!

In a turn of events that I find even more humbling and most surprising, it appears that in The Village, nationally acclaimed columnist and best-selling author Molly Ivins is the "new number two", as the Good Doctor Noyz is given top billing as a Friend of The Village.

To you, No. 6, I say "thank you", raise my Lone Star high and say in a strong steady voice, "For those about to rock, we salute you"!

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com