<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 14, 2005

journey well 

My landlady came by my apartment
She came by just to make up my bed
But it took her all night long
Can you imagine what the neighbors said
That's why I gotta move
Hey, I gotta get out
Of my neighborhood
I tell you the people
They tell lies on me
Hey, they just don't mean me
No doggone good

Hey, I gotta move
Hey, I gotta move
I gotta move
I gotta move

- B.B. King


"the journey is the reward" - John, 16, one of my students, The Tao of Autism

Roads go ever ever on
Under cloud and under star,
Yet feet that wandering have gone
Turn at last to home afar,
Eyes that fire and sword have seen
And horror in the halls of stone
Look at last on meadows green
And trees and hills they long have known.

- B.B.



And in the end, if all else fails, consider the ducklings. The ducklings are neutral.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com