<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 13, 2005

missing bile 

I am fully aware that my humble tale of my day's events pales in comparison to the Events of Real Significance.

(Today's news is especially poignant as it is so near the 11th anniversary of this Great Event in Media Coverage of Celebrity Crime. Synchronicity indeed. Or perhaps not.)

I care very little for the ways of that world, and although it fascinates and entertains it is not the focus for tonight's ramblings.

This is:

Many, many, many previous times I have shared with you, my dear reader, numerous Antics and Adventures of My Life as a Special Education Teacher. Some good, some not so good, some just plain odd.

Such are the ways of my world.

There are times when I feel, rightly or not, as though you, my dear reader, still do not grasp completely the mundane joys of my daily life. How could you? For many, if not most, it is something you have never experienced.

So please allow me to further explain and clarify with the following list:

(As an aside and to ease your concerns before I continue, like all of my coworkers I am fully aware of and trained in following Universal Health Care Precautions.)

(As another aside before you read further: you have been warned, and it is not pretty)

BODILY FLUIDS/SUBSTANCES PRESENT IN MY CLASSROOM TODAY:

1) Saliva
2) Mucous
3) Urine
4) Feces
5) Vomit
6) Blood
7) Semen

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com