<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 22, 2007

firing a load 

Well, my dear reader, seeing as how I returned to the spectrum of political ranting over the weekend, I thought I might just continue.

Today's subject relates to state politics. Call me a cynic, but in general I view the participants in state political issues with an even greater degree of contempt, disdain, and disgust than I do those on the national scene.

And that my friend is a scarcely plausible thing.

That being said. . . onward with my anecdote!

Today at work, a couple coworkers and I were discussing the stench of this deal.

All innocent coincidence and a state leader with a genuine concern about the health of young girls? Hmm. . . puzzling evidence. . .

Whatever.

We were discussing the notion that Gov. Good Hair is trying to set himself up to be a possible vice-presidential candidate in 2008.

When discussing his possible vice-presidential qualifications, or lack thereof, I asked a coworker, "Well, has he ever shot a man in the face?"

My coworker paused for a moment with a thoughtful look, "Well, do you remember a few years ago? There were those rumors. . ."

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com