<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 25, 2007

dickhead 

Cheney says House doesn't support troops

Yeah, whatever.

Ah, the deceitful smile of a one-eyed trouser snake.

Granted, I might just be a little confused (and maybe a little drunk).

But really now, just what the fuck is going on?

I'm just kinda doing some stream of consciousness rambling while listening to the 60's on XM so forgive me, my dear reader, if I don't back up the following rant with adequate links for supporting documentation. You are at least as informed and educated as I am, so I feel confident in asking that you just trust me on this.

As I understand it, we can't bring the troops back home because why?

Our boys have yet to accomplish their mission or meet their objectives?

Well, pardon me for asking my dear reader, but what the fuck is the mission and what the fuck are the objectives?

Remove a tyrannical dictator from power who poses the greatest threat ever to Truth, Justice, and the American Way?

Check. Been there, done that. I saw the online video of that bastard's hanging. And like you, my dear reader, I remember seeing our Commander in Chief standing on the deck of some bigass boat beneath a "Mission Accomplished" banner.

Mission accomplished? I guess not.

That whole rid the world of Weapons of Mass Destruction bullshit?

There aren't any there. We all read the fucking news. We've looked. We've stopped looking.

Freeing and bringing democracy to a group of people who were sorely in need of our help? Well, I seem to remember some televised event when we were told that we're not into nation building.

And if we are, we sure have a damn funny way of showing it.

So what the fuck are we doing? Fighting "Them" with a capital "T" there so we don't have to fight them here?

Whatever.

I do feel quite confident in saying that we, and as "we" I mean the good people of by and for the U S of fucking A, are doing little but tacitly supporting the further enriching of already deep pockets.

But really now, is that all that surprising? Oceania is at war with Eurasia. Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia.

Careful now, there may be dogs about.

And remember, my dear reader, Cheney's boss is the son of a bad man.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com