<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 10, 2007

where i've been 

just in case you were wondering. . .

I must apologize my dear reader, if you have been taking time from your daily life to check out my humble piece of the 'net and come to contemplate the words of funky wisdom I frequently throw down. I apologize if you find that you frequently come up lacking.

I have been busy helping an old friend through a difficult time.

That poor bastard Colt Barrington thinks he's the shiznit with a capital shiz and all, but really he's just as big a fucking mess as you and I are.

He just hasn't learned that yet. I keep telling him that life not only equals art, but life is art. He just doesn't seem to get it.

Maybe that's why he keeps calling.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com