<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 14, 2008

boo 

Yikes! Al Qaeda is trying to recruit Ken and Barbie?

What horrors await us next? What blessed American icon will next be subverted to the evil will of the freedom loving America destroyers? Will the Beach Boys become Baathists? Will Tom Hanks become the next American Taliban?

Holy fuck!

This is just silly. More fear-mongering hype from the fascists at Faux News:

Fox hypes terror of 'White Al Qaeda Army'

Wait! I have blonde hair and blue eyes. And I have been having some rather suspect thoughts about the actions of the current administration. Could I be a target for Al Qaeda training?

I will be more suspicious next time some shaggy headed sandal wearing patchouli stinking bearded college kid comes knocking on my door wanting to sell me magazine subscriptions. I'm on to them now.

And I think it's probably better to stop driving around with my almanac.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com