<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

the other side of the world 

"I got a letter today from Tokyo
A little Japanese girl that I'll never know
She's eating pizza and singing 'Let My People Go'
On the other side of the world"

- The Rainmakers
Wow.

I got kind of the equivalent of that moments ago.

Really I did.

And oh, what a crazy feeling.

I logged into this humble ranthole a few minutes ago. I had been watching Olbermann, and Lordy can he sometimes get me riled up, for good or ill. My perspective seems to strangely shift at times.

But that is not the point of this. At least it is not the point of this anymore. It originally was going to be an arrow-shot accurate analysis of some current event as seen through the filter of a somewhat satirical if certainly cynical eye.

I mean, most likely.

I no longer remember the original intent, but I'm sure my dear reader, you will agree, that is typical of the type of thing you generally see on this humble page.

I logged in (blogged in?), and I saw this:
1 Follower
I have a follower? What is this?

Who?

Wow.

Please my dear reader, join me in welcoming another soul sharing a

Small Portion of a Life's Journey

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com