<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 29, 2004

thanks 

The Good Doctor Noyz will take this opportunity to express his thanks and gratitude for your efforts on behalf of Tooran Pourkhani and I urge you to continue.

I give a big shout out to Cardinal Fang for taking up the cause in his most informative and entertaining 'blog.

I regret that at present I have no miracle to report, and unless circumstances change Ms. Tooran and her family will be deported on June 20.

However, things are starting to happen. In the past few days I have had correspondence with activists and reporters. I have had conversations with attornerys. I have talked to anyone who I think will listen. Our call for help is being heard and people are responding with their support. So thank you once again, my dear reader.

Ms. Tooran has spoken with several reporters in the past few days, hopefully her case will begin to get some media buzz.

From these discussions and correspondence I have learned that Ms. Tooran's next step in the legal wranglings is to file an appeal with the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals.

I did some research and found several other cases regarding deportation that the 5th Circuit Court considered. Any attorneys out there wanna help me wade though it all and see if anything's relevant to Ms. Tooran's case? Please.

If Ms. Tooran chooses to file the appeal it will definitely take some bank.

So, dear reader, please keep checking back for information about the possible Save Tooran from The Gallows Bake Sale, or the Stop the Bastards Bikini Car Wash.

Stick it to The Man!

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com