<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

disturbing dream 

Last night I dreamed I had a date with pop "punk" princess spinner hottie Avril Lavigne.

I didn't dream that we actually went out, just that we had a date scheduled for Friday night.

"Did you think that I was gonna give it up to you, this time?"

Yeah babe, I'm sure you would have if not for the blasted alarm clock.

I find this disturbing.

As I'm not a suburban 'tween girl, I am not a member of her fan base. Her slickly packaged and McMarketed image and music is at best innocuous and worst an insult to the memory of true punk goddess Wendy O. Williams. It's as rocking as a Pat Boone cover of a Little Richard song with all the soul of a Michael Bolton record.

Highly disturbing.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com