<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 15, 2004

no no no 

If you want Arnold to become President. . . JOIN US!

Again, I repeat: no, no, no, not now, not ever.

Following on the heels of dubya's call for a Constitutional amendment to define marriage, a group of concerned citizens are trying to revive and keep alive Senator Hatch's plan to amend the Constitution to allow The Gropinator ("If you do not support me I will squeeze your buttocks until they pop like grapes!") the opportunity to run for President of the United States.

I may be making a broad generalization, but I think this smacks of hypocrisy.

Many of those that proudly label themselves "conservative" are promoting radical changes to the most sacred document of our republic to meet their social and political ends.

That is not a very conservative idea.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com