<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 17, 2005

the downside of gay marriage 

Now, my dear reader, please don't misundertand my meaning, it's not that there's anything wrong with that.

But plee - eze.

There's what's right and there's what's right. And never the twain shall meet.

As I have stated many times before, I am a proud resident of the Blue beating heart of the Reddest of States. I am not, however, an individual with no limits or a lack of deceny and shame.

Last weekend, whilst out for an afternoon constitutional, I quite literally walked right into this:

anonymous

Ugh! Have you, my dear reader, ever seen such a sight? Two pale and hairy hippies engaging in a passionate embrace under a flower covered archway. It was a wedding for Chris'sake! There were children watching!

Disgusting!

Be thankful, my dear reader, that you only have to suffer the vision of this spectacle. I also had to experience the putrid stench of cheap alcohol and stale cigarette smoke mixed in with the foul aroma of sweat, urine, and I shudder to imagine the other possible bodily fluids.

There ought to be a law.

Oh, wait. There is. Thank the Lord and God Bless the U.S.A.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com