<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 12, 2005

back 

I'm calling all the shots tonight
I'm like a loaded gun. . .
I'm back in the saddle again
I'm back

-- Aerosmith
The Good Doctor Noyz is more than quite proud and incredibly pleased to share the news that one of my dearest and oldest friends has come out of secluded retirement and returned to the blogosphere.

As he himself so eloquently described it, "The Bitch is Back."

Well that just plain ol' rock and fucking roll style kicks fucking ass.

Welcome back, bee-otch!
Seems like only yesterday
We would sit and talk of dreams all night
Dreams of youth
And simple truths
Now we're so involved
So involved with life

Walk down vanity fair
Memory lane everywhere
Wall Street shuffles there
Dressed in flowing hair

Once we loved the flowers
Now we ask the price of the land
Once we would take water
But now it must be wine
Now we've been
And now we've seen
What price peace of mind
Take a piece of my mind

-- Neil Peart


|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com