<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 18, 2006

a quarter from my ear 

Ah my dear reader, I am quite glad to see that like I, you are also still awake. So much for resolutions about changing habits with new beginnings.

But that's okay. Really. It is.

Because my dear reader, much like yourself, I too find myself up way to late on a school night with a margarita in my hand.

Oh well.

I initially sat down to write thoughts about the "news" of the day, or perhaps yesterday.

(and believe you fucking me I shall in the near future write more about The Cock Sucking Pussy in yesterday's news and his extremely stupid lameness. And okay, although I try to remain impartial, I am naught but a man. My judgement may be admitedly impaired by a previous bias sneaking through.)

But suddenly, my "umph" is all "umphed out" as it were.

Something stirs deep inside and tells me that it is all a hoax, a sham, it's a put-on, it's a put-on.

It's all sleight of hand, my dear reader yes, it's all slight of hand. It's the distraction that allows the trick.

But you already know that, don't you.

Like me, you're just waiting for the other shoe to fall.

Oh well.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com