<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

nocturnal emissions 

It's three fucking thirty in the gah-damned morning.

I'm half-drunk and full awake, a day into my second week of my two week summer break.

I'm reverting back into old ways of living, not a good lifestyle choice for a 41 year old married father of a six year old with significant disabilities.

I've had a realization about myself:

I'm not good at managing large amounts of unstructured time.

Guess I'll just finish my smoke, slam the rest of my Bacardi and Sprite and go to bed.

Earlier tonight, after The Boy was in bed, The Wife and I watched "The Grudge 2" and "Black Snake Moan".

No doubt my sleep will be full a frightening erotic dreams full of visions of Japanese ghosts and mostly naked Christina Ricci.

Yikes and yummy.

Sweet dreams.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com