<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, August 26, 2007

i don't mean to brag 

but it takes a special kind of man, a real man, a confident and self-assured man, a man so brimming with masculinity and so secure with his heterosexuality that it literally oozes from his pores like the sweat between his toes, to wear these flip-flops. I am such a man. I freakin' got the cantelope cajones it takes to walk into Walmart on a Sunday afternoon with naught but these betwixt my nimble toes and the sizzling summer asphalt:

(the silver writing on the strap that you can't quite read? Hello Kitty)

Doubt me not, my dear reader, and if you mock me I'll go all gansta' on yo ass. Or maybe I'll go postal on yo ass. Like I give a frack. I'll go whichever way I friggin' wanna go. Cuz I'm the miggedy miggedy miggedy miggedy miggedy miggedy Mack. And you're jus' wiggedy wiggedy wiggedy wiggedy wiggedy wiggedy Wack.

Tha'z right bee-otch.


I'm an O.G. from the mean streets of The Sprawl, cross me an' I'll jack ya.

Word.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com