<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, November 18, 2007

missing the point 

Sunday, day 4 at the hospital, day 10 (I think) of The Boy with pneumonia.

It's scary as all hell, frustrating as fuck and I can't honestly say that I think things are improving. He's back up to 10 liters of oxygen so empirical evidence of his improvement is also somewhat lacking. He's just so fucking miserable.

The Wife said she's having a down day, so I need to put on my bravest face and make mine an up day. I hope I can pull off the charade.

In an effort to provide some distraction from spending the hours staring at the damn numbers on the monitors or pacing nervously around the room (remember, up day), this morning I brought in a couple entertaining items from the mail that has been steadily piling up since The Boy got sick.

One of the things is an Urban Outfitters catalog. One of the featured items in the catalog. . . .

The Charlie Brown Christmas tree

Perhaps they've never watched the program.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com