<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, December 02, 2007

it's just perfect 

Just when I start to think that life can't possibly get any better, along comes something that just blows my mind.

Yes, my dear reader, my mind is completely blown.

As you are doubtless well aware, my dear reader, that despite my delusions of being cool and hip I have been and always will be somewhat of a nerd, or perhaps a geek, if you will. Worry not, I take no offense and have been called far worse both in anger and affection.

Well slap me silly and call me Sally.

My two great nerd loves have somehow combined in a magical video from simpler if somewhat probably higher era. I didn't think, nay, dare not even imagined it possible. But here it is, for all the world to see. I proudly present possibly the strangest cross-over slash combination of Trek and Tolkien ever:


|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com