<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

um, hello. . . 

I trust that nothing is wrong my dear reader.

Perhaps, like me, you have been much too caught up with the ultimately meaningless and mundane details with which we all complicate our lives of self-delusional importance while basking in the electronic hyper-media glow of an over-indulgent narcissistic culture.

Or perhaps not.

Perhaps, and with the divine Providence of the Good Lord above this is indeed the case; you have simply been busy enjoying a really good piece of pie.

Perhaps with a damn fine cup of coffee.

Or perhaps you have been enjoying a single malt, and by that I don't mean a milkshake.

Either way. . . one of the simple pleasures not to be underestimated.

But really now, pay attention for Chris'sakes will ya?

I asked a question.

And is that the question? If so, if so who answers? Who answers?

C'mon man, I know you're still alive.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com