<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 09, 2008

what the fuck? 

Okay now you listen up my dear reader, and you jus' best listen good. This is crap. Pure and fucking simple.

Are you starting to believe?

The Man said what?
California courts have held that ... parents do not have a constitutional right to homeschool their children," Justice H. Walter Croskey said in the 3-0 ruling issued on Feb. 28. "Parents have a legal duty to see to their children's schooling under the provisions of these laws."

Parents can be criminally prosecuted for failing to comply, Croskey said.

"A primary purpose of the educational system is to train school children in good citizenship, patriotism and loyalty to the state and the nation as a means of protecting the public welfare," the judge wrote, quoting from a 1961 case on a similar issue.


Oh, where to begin?

Where to begin? Well for fucking starters, although I need not remind you my dear reader, I shall now do so anyway for purely dramatic effect. As a point of fact I have been a public school teacher for 15 years. I knows my shit and I'm fucking bonified.

And to think I've been doing it wrong all these years. Huh.

My only concern has been creating and implementing ways to teach so my students learn and grow to their fullest potential, via whatever path they find themselves on. Many roads lead to The Buddha.

To imagine otherwise is to do a grave mis-service to those to whom I have pledged both personal and professional devotion.

"A primary purpose of the educational system is to train school children in good citizenship, patriotism and loyalty to the state and the nation as a means of protecting the public welfare."

". . . loyalty to the state and the nation. . . "

Hey! Judge Croskey! Two simple words: fuck you.

Join my now my dear reader, say it with me. Say it loud.

Hey! Judge Croskey! Fuck you!

If you don't or can't or won't join me and say it with me, my dear reader, I fear we may soon hear the resurgence of two other words:


|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com