<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 27, 2008

maybe two legs are better 

From the original. . .
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
um, hello McFly, it's the Second Fricking Amendment.
All animals are equal.
Thanks, George.

To this. . .
(A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.) this right is not absolute and subject to reasonable regulations enacted by local communities to keep their streets safe.
That was Barack Obama on June 26, 2008
(All animals are equal.) but some animals are more equal than others.
Again, praise Bob for the wisdom of Mr. Orwell.

So um, pray tell me, my dear reader. . .

What's the diff? I mean really now, please tell me, do, do tell. Because for all I can tell there is some difference in little things, like language and grammar. Perhaps there is a word or two variance between the statements. But heckfire and damnation, for my money the message is the same.

And that will keep me awake for another hour or two.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com