<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 11, 2008

somebody please tell me 

just what the fuck is going on?

Amongst his other insightful things, I'm sure, dubya had this to say:
"I was very firm with Vladimir Putin ... I expressed my grave concern about the disproportionate response of Russia," Bush told NBC Sports. "We strongly condemn bombing outside of South Ossetia."
Very firm? Oh, I'll bet Putin cried and called for his mommy after such a scolding.

As for bombing outside of South Ossetia? Hmm. So I guess it's okay to bomb the shit out of the inside of it.

And what's up with this guy? Not to necessarily make a pun here, but really now, why is he being such a big, um, dick?

Is it because he knows those Ruskie bastards have the goods? Perhaps he might find it a little tough to find the irony and explain how a black man in an American uniform wound up dead in the true Caucasian part of the globe?

Or possibly to distract us so that we don't notice when it comes out, because such shenanigans always do (et tu, Mr. Edwards?), that she had them?

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com