<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

more reasons why 

Ms. von Munchausen is big fat fucking moo-cow evil bitch of a cunt.

Pardon my string of expletives, dear reader, but my alternative to typing those words is to stomp around the house yelling and screaming them.

That scares The Boy.

So, once again, (in an effort to let go of the stress so I don't spend another pleasant Saturday evening in the ER). . .

Ms. von Munchausen is a god damned goat dick sucking elephant ball sack licking crazy mother fucking pig faced bloated arrogant sorry assed filthy slime eating maggot infested filthy stinking bitch of a shit eating whore.

Ahhh. . . I feel better already.

I'll save my new reasons as to why she is these things, and thus the for my current rant when I get all worked up again and feel the need.

I have no doubt that that will be very, very soon.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com