<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 31, 2004

echoes from the past 

Okay, I'll give ya that I'm up a bit later than I have been the past few days. And yes, well. . . duh. . . like I'm sober. Tomorrow in the interest of health and weight loss The Wife and I are going on the wagon for about three weeks. The dangling carrot is a trip to New Orleans later this month. That might not be a big enough carrot. So to help minimize the potential for temptation tomorrow, I'm doing my damnedest to finish off the booze tonight. Half a bottle of vodka and a few beers to go. . . Anyway, here are a coupla disjointed holiday thoughts:
__________

"vacatium never endum, it only changem locatium"
__________

It's Memorial Day. The official beginning of Summer Vacation.

Raise your 40 high, pause for a reverential moment. . . (good)

tilt your 40 to the ground. . . (repeat after me)

"to the brothez that ain't here"

now, tilt it to your lips. . . (drink)

[Polyester, my brother, my twin. . . I am with you, and you with me.]

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com