<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 28, 2004

going to far 

My dear readers, The Good Doctor Noyz is distressed.

This whole "War on Terror / Destroy The Great Satan America" business has really gotten out of hand. First the terrorists use our commercial planes as weapons and kill thousands.

"That's a cold shot, baby. Yeah, that's a drag", as the dearly departed Stevie Ray used to sing.

Then there's a beheading or two.

Dude, that is so not cool.

But now, "booby-trapped beer coolers"!

Imagine, I'm hanging at the lake, chillin' wit' my homies, kicking out the dope jams and scoping all the super fly thong-clad honeys, fixin' to score a girlie for my jammy.

I reach for cold one. . . BOOM!

Oh, the inhumanity!

You can fuck with my country, it will piss me off, but I'm still willing to try to have an open and honest discussion of our differences.

You can jack with my countrymen, leaving them in pieces outside suburban Bagdhad, and I'm still open to the possibility of finding a mutually beneficial peaceful solution to resolve the whole issue.

But DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT fuck with my beer.

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com