<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 03, 2004

come ferry with me 

Mr. Alan responds quickly. And he attached photos! I deeply regret that at this time I have not the means to post them. They portray a vaguely Middle Eastern appearing man in a hospital room connected to different pieces of medical equipment with tubes and wires with wounds and bandages on his throat. In the first he is lying in a bed. In the second, he is seated wearing naught but boxer briefs (ugh!) at a little rolling hospital bed table typing on a laptop.
__________

From : MR.B.ALAN (ba12aln@netscape.net)
Sent : Friday, July 2, 2004 4:29 PM
To : drnoyz@hotmail.com ("Polymer Noyz")
Subject : RE: Reply Soon
Attachment : pic1.jpg (0.04 MB), pic3.jpg (0.04 MB)

Dear Friend,

It is a thing of joy to receive your reply and to know that you are interested in assisting me in achieving my good deeds. I need you to be sincere and have the aim of the deed at heart. It is to assist the needy.

As I said in my previous mail, I have a short time left and I am in severe pains as I type you this mail. For this reason, I have forwarded all the documents that concern this transaction to my trusted lawyer, who resides in Europe.

You might still be wondering why I decided to contact you instead of usingmembers of my family. I tried them earlier and they failed by converting the funds for their own use. This was when I was undergoing my last operation and they eventually thought I wouldn't make it because the doctors said the possibility of survival was slim. After the operation, I discovered that the funds were not used as I instructed. I couldn't do anything about it because they are my family members. I have decided to use a neutral fellow, who does God fear and who also has the interest of man-kind at heart.

My state is so bad now and I don't know if I will still be alive to see this aim achieved but wherever I am, I will be happy if it is eventually achieved.

My friend, if you have the interest of the needy and you wish to assist is accomplishing this dream, come ferry with me in my canoe because it can accommodate two.

I decided to send you some picture by attachment.

As soon as you indicate interest, I will give you contact of my lawyer in Europe, so that you can carry on the transaction with him.

Hope to get your support.

BATES Alan.
__________

"come ferry with me in my canoe because it can accommodate two"??? Ho de ho! That's rich!
__________

To: Mr. Bates Alan (ba12aln@netscape.net)
From: Polyer Noyz (drnoyz@hotmail.com)
Sent: Saturday, July 3, 2004 1:27 am
Subject: RE: Reply soon

Mr. Alan,

I must confess to having experienced a brief feeling of surprise at the promptness of your response, but having read your correspondence I now better understand the urgency of your need.

Please forgive me, I meant not to disregard your privacy, but I took the liberty of forwarding your last letter to my oncologist friend for his professional evaluation. We discussed it at length over a double scotch on the rocks and some double D cups in our face between lap dances at our favorite gentlemen's establishment earlier this evening. Based upon your statement of severe pain as you type and his careful analysis of the visual images you attached I suspect that our worst fears may be realized. Pray tell me, has the cancer metastasized into Stage IVB?

On second thought, don't.

Please conserve your energy for more fruitful endeavours than the mere satisfaction of my curiousity.

You need not explain as to why you chose not to trust matters of finance to your family. It is a lesson my ex-wife, her divorce attorney, and the private investigator they paid for the photographs have taught me all too well.

Yes, my good man! Yes! I will do more than simply ferry with you in your canoe. I will attach a 150 horsepower Mercury outboard motor to the damn thing and we will literally fly across the water!

However, before we proceed, please alleviate one small concern.

In regards to your attorney in Europe, I trust he is not French. Their lack of support for the American President's efforts to rid the world of the menace and threat of global terror is quite appalling. I'll have an order of Freedom Fries with my hamburger, thank you very much. And their taunting! Oh their taunting is quite tiresome.

Hold on my friend, hold on, together we shall see this through.

Best wishes and fondest regards,
Doctor Polymer Noyz

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com