<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 28, 2004

real american values, part two 

The other day, whilst meandering down the information superhighway in search of news about the political demise of Jack Ryan, I visited The Smoking Gun.

Please, my dear readers, if you have not already done so, take a few moments and read Here Comes The Judge. I'll wait.

Hmm. . . hum hum hum. . . hmmm. . .

Good, your back. I trust that like me, your sides literally ache from laughter.

Maybe ol' Judge Thompson believes that sort of behavior causes you to go blind and he was trying to live up to the judicial ideal of "blind justice."

I wonder who was more likely to get off in that courtroom, the defendant or the judge?

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com