<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

wasted potential 

So last weekend The Wife and I sat down and watched Gothika. As far as psycho killer thriller mind fuck horror movies go, it was alright. It was entertaining and I'm not too proud to admit that there were one or two moments that actually made us jump.

However, I must say that it was something of a disappointment.

I'm not some ultra hip super cool only go to Vulcan Video to rent my movies type of pretentious artsy goateed "Tarantino is a God" film guy. I've never heard of the director, Mathieu Kassovitz, or the writer, Sebastian Gutierrez. To me they sound like a couple of Eurotrash art house types that deserve to be bitch slapped.

They had a women's prison shower scene with Halle Berry and Penelope Cruz!!!

Was there so much as the slightest hint of hot girl-on-girl women's prison shower scene action?

Fuck no! And that is a crying shame, a damn crying shame! (Can I get an "amen"?)

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com