<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 05, 2004

lest we forget 

On Saturday we attended a Welcome to Our Family and one month belated third birthday party for The Boy hosted by one of The Boys numerous symbolic aunts. Immediately after our arrival, The Boy received a button to wear which reads "I survived DAMNED near everything". Yes, yes he did. It was also a reunion of sorts for former employee's of Ms. von Munchausen and her so-called Home for Children with Significant Medical Needs. There was a comon feeling that all had lived through a traumatic event and had survived. The most remarkable survivior is, of course, The Boy. He survived two and a half years of abuse, both subtle and obvious, and let the record show that it was Ms. von Munchausen's hatred for The Boy that finally brought about her downfall.

The party was of great benefit to me as well.

You see, my dear readers, lately I have become something of a victim of our domestic familial bliss. The Wife, The Boy, and I, along with The Nurse, his nurse and other primary care-giver, the third of the three people who completely know and understand The Boy and his virtual aunt and therefore very real member of our family have all settled down in the comfort of routine. With each passing day the horrid events of four months ago slip farther into the past and into the dreamlike haze of memory. I had grown somewhat complacent.

Although I mentioned last week my intent to refocus my efforts on holding Ms. von Munchausen accountable for her actions, my heart was not in it. My anger had subsided and the task remained only as an unpleasant job to be completed, like cleaning up debris following a big storm.

No longer. I spent some time listening to "Ms von Munchausen said and did. . ." stories, as well as a new revelation or two: revalations about things like mercury and morphine

The evil fucking cunt ass bitch of a goat scrotum licking pig dick sucking witch of a shit licking whore!

The fires of anger have been rekindled and once again blaze brightly.

Because I have the time as today is the official government holiday for the 4th of July and as such the offices of the people I need to be harassing to do their job and bring the bitch down are closed and. . .

As a service to you, my dear readers, because I wish to share information as well as my passion and my outrage, I have reposted in chronological order the saga thus far. Consider it a greatest hits package of sorts. Happy reading.

the good doctor revealed (part two)

an early call

here's to you, ms. von munchausen

lost a battle, winning the war

a simple twist of fate

score update

wow. just plain wow. . .

happy endings, happier beginnings

background info related to the current saga

all over but the shouting

and the forest will echo with laughter

angel

the bitch just won't die

saturday, part 1

saturday, part 2

ms. von munchausen reavealed, sort of

more reasons why

ms. von munchausen revealed, finally

the never ending story

"the evil that men do lives on and on"

ms. von munchausen update

evil, creepy, and just plain fucked up

ms. von munchausen revisited

evidence of crazy

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com