<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 13, 2004

back to the gym 

Earlier today, the Good Doctor Noyz was involved in a slightly embarassing incident. Because it has some humor in it I am not ashamed to share it with you, my dear reader.

While talking to a therapist this morning in my classroom, I sneezed.

As I sneezed, I felt a sudden loosness in my pants. I felt them begin to give and move slightly downwards.

As I sneezed, the button popped off my pants.

It landed on the carpet a foot or so in front of me and rolled for several more feet before coming to a rest.

And as I was holding up my pants and walking across my classroom to retrieve my errant button I had a one of those sudden moments of shock and disbelief that occur when your self-image is shattered and forcibly redefined by reality.

I am not an icon of fitness.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com