<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

fuck 

Lunch break. The Good Doctor Noyz is irate. Fuck that, beyond irate. Angry, pissed off. Along with that feeling comes a feeling of helplessness, of powerlessness.

It sucks.

A little bit ago I received a call from the assistant district attorney I have been playing phone tag with this week.

She told me the criminal investigations into the conduct of Ms. von Munchausen have been suspended due to a lack of sufficient evidence to file criminal charges.

Fuck.

The bitch hurt The Boy. There is no doubt in my mind. From my conversations with the police, State Child Protection Agency investigators, and other people involved I have learned that there is no doubt in my mind that she hurt my child as well as the other children entrusted to her care.

Apparently, there is not enough evidence to prove that she "acted intentionally" and with the "intended result" to cause a child harm. I serious doubts about the intensity of their efforts to gather the evidence. We know they have not interviewed any witnesses. We have feared since this whole ugly mess began that if anything was going to be done we were going to have to do it ourselves.

Okay. Maybe this is just my anger speaking, but I have a feeling that the DA and the local media may be getting one helluva story wrapped up all nice for Christmas.

Where to begin?

Anyone know any good civil/family lawyer who might be looking for a pro bono case?

Fuck.

All for now. Feeling some better now that I've ranted. Thanks for reading. More later.

All for the love of The Boy.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com