<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

nothing happened 

Well, my dear reader, if you are beginning to feel as though The Good Doctor Noyz has become remiss in his duties, let me reassure you that is simply not the case.

I have not posted in a week, because quite frankly, I have nothing to post about.

To some extent I have become a victim of domestic bliss. Two weeks after finalizing the adoption of The Boy the realization is beginning to sink in that, well, I now have a child. It is a happy and relaxing sensation. The Wife and I spent the better part of the past year and a half of our lives working towards the goal of adopting The Boy.

Check. What's next?

The issue of bringing Ms. von Munchausen to justice and holding her accountable for her crimes remains. A letter to the DA was answered with a phone call from one assistant DA and has lead to phone tag with another assistant DA. When there are new developments, have faith my dear reader that you will be duly informed.

For now, I am more than content to spend my afternoons and evenings simply enjoying time with my family. This has understandably left me with less time for late night slightly (or mostly) inebriated internet journaling.

As far as ranting about politic and world affairs?

Well, no news is good news. Literally. The news just gets more depressing. I am glad to live in the blue beating heart of the reddest of states, a small blue island slowly sinking into a sea of red. While I take great pride in being an American, I take no pride in the behavior of those who act in my name.

You can only bang your head against the wall so many times before realizing that it hurts to do so. Maybe ignorance really is bliss.

Ah, who am I kidding? I've just been to busy being happy with my family to get good and pissed off at the idiots running the nation. I have no doubt that will change.

Soon.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com