<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 07, 2006

christmas, part 3 

Holy fucking shit! I don't fucking believe I forgot this.

Please my dear reader, allow me to yet again indulge your forgiveness, for I fear I must confess that I have been terribly remiss in my duties.

You see, my dear reader, (and I offer no excuses, only explanations) I was so caught up in my own personal jihad (probably a rather crass or insensitive word choice given the current subject matter, yet like you my dear reader, I too strive to find my way closer to Fine) against The Great Celebration of Commerce, that I sorrowfully neglected to share something with you.

So again, I offer humblest apologies.

Thanks to a friend, I have discovered a wonderful rant on the subject at hand. It was my intention to share this weeks ago.

It is a rant by an artist who works in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay.

Truly special, truly wonderful, not to be missed.

I proudly present:

Fuck Christmas

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com