<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 22, 2006

culinary delight 

The Wife, The Boy and I have just returned from a weekend trip to the Flatland to attend a wedding.

While there, we discovered the most perfect restaurant, ever.

Yes, yes, my dear reader, I sense your trepidation, I see the doubt in your furrowed brow. I too have no expectations to find such fine dining in such a place. So imagine my surprise, my sheer delight, when as I have stated, we discovered the most perfect restaurant ever.

The most perfect, and most pure.

By "pure" I mean that the visionary entrepreneur who opened and operates this fine establishment has taken all the finest concepts and ingredients of gourmet cuisine and distilled them down to their two most basic and fundamental elements.

Like some sort of gastronomic alchemy resulting in pure 24 carrot gold.

Oooooooooh, tasty.

I think. I'm not 100% sure.

I think we found the most perfect restaurant, ever. But I am only about 98% sure.

It was closed when we went there. Damn. For now I can only imagine the sheer deliciousity that lies in wait on the other side of those locked doors.

And as I am quite positive there is always accuracy in signage, I trust that the star rating in the sign for the establishment is both honest and accurate.

Join me now, my dear reader, and share the anxious delight of my anticipation:


|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com