<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 12, 2006

two years and counting 

"What a long strange trip it's been" - The Grateful Dead

Wait, my dear reader, just wait. Before you go all freakin' that the Good Doctor Polymer Noyz has finally lost it and is hardcore tripping quotin' Jerry man Jerry, let's all pause, take a deep breath and just effing chill for a sec, okay?

Ready. . . inhale. . . hold it. . . . hold it. . . exhale. . . repeat. . .

Granted that's a better exercise if you've got a bong in your hand, but somewhat unfortunately that is not currently the case.

Today is an anniversary. Hooray!

Well, more technically, last night was, but let's not split hairs. Two years ago, on this very morning, I blissed out happily but quite unexpectedly woke up and found myself a father. It is a tale as lengthy as it is full of meaningless drama and worthless government officials.

If, my dear reader, you need to refresh your memory and you have some time to fill with my words of hopeful wit and wisdom, then here is a good place to start.

A more comprehensive update will hopefully be forthcoming. Briefly, The Boy kicks ass and continues to do so, continually exceeding our wildest expectations. He is an amazing child. He has my heart, my mind, my soul. He is doubtlessly an angel.

As for the rest of it, The Evil Bitch and All That, well. . . Let's just give everybody involved a big fat fucking zero. Nada, nothing, zilch. Nothing has happened.

Say 'um, that reminds me, I need to finish this and get started on another of what I intend to become an annual anniversary letter to our District Attorney reminding him of how badly his office fucked this whole thing up. I know he's a busy man and all, trying to bring down this Rat Bastard for which I applaud his efforts, but in theory everyone is still equal under the law, and The Bitch is still out there.

Bitter? Angry? Yeah, just a little. The System failed. Yes,The Boy is safe and thriving, but it's been two fucking years and he has not yet received the justice he deserves. Those who's job it was to advocate for him failed miserably. Bastards, all of them.

While I continue to wait for nothing to happen, I will do what I have always done, marvel at The Boy, and bless my good fortune to have him in my life. Never forget my dear reader, why this whole thing started. . .

All for The Love of The Boy

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com