<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 12, 2006

hotmail sucks 

My dear readers, a thousand apologies with begging for forgiveness. . .

My Hotmail email account has lapsed.

The bastards.

I stopped checking it regularly because you can only respond to so many offers for C I*A-L_I-S and V*I#A^G*$R*A without ending up with a 72 hour hard-on that requires the services of an entire team of underage illegal Asian sex slaves to assist you with handling (pun very much intended) the crisis. Three strange days indeed.

Not that that has happened mind you, it's offered only as an example of possibility.

As such, the account has sadly expired.

Again, a thousand apologies. . .

If you have endeavored to consult the doctor within the past couple months, please try again. I only pray your need was not urgent.

Please my dear reader, update your address book, I can now be reached here.

Thank you for your support.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com