<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 12, 2006

guilty as charged 

Wait, what are we talking about?! We decided?! My best interest?! How can
you know, how can you say what my best interest is? What are you trying to
say? I'm crazy? When I went to your schools, I went to your churches, I
went to your institutional learning facilities. So how can you say that I'm
crazy?

They say they're gonna fix my brain
Alleviate my suffering and my pain
But by the time they fix my head
Mentally I'll be dead

I'm not crazy - institutionalized
You're the one who's crazy - institutionalized
You're driving me crazy - institutionalized

-- "Institutionalized", Suicidal Tendencies

BeliefWatch: Dead Zone

"Most interesting, people tend to view these spirits as protectors who may intervene to help in their daily lives. Forty-two percent in the Beliefnet survey said the souls protect the living by acting as guardian angels or spirit guides."

To the brothas. . .

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com